Final Answer = NO

martes, julio 12, 2005

My apologies Ramon,

I sent you out a mail but it was to the older email address you’d used (ranafna@eui.upv.es). I’ve attached the mail I sent you below:

Buenas tardes Ramon,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I am not going to be able to offer you a position at present on the game design team here at Pyro. As with the vast majority of people I have interviewed, I think you have the potential to suceed in the game development industry, however, I have limited positions available and have to choose a limited number of people. I will have your cv on file and if/when new game designer vacancies or level designer vacancies arise, I will contact you directly to see if you are available/suitable/interested.



Thank you very much for the time and effort you have invested in this application and I wish you the best of luck.


Sandro Magliocco,

Podemos hacer una lista de calabazas empresariales como la que tengo de mujeres. Esta es dolorosa de cojones. Pyro a punto de ficharme, y a saber a quien han cogido. En fin, esta tarde (o cuando sea) tocará llevarse otra (ya veras ya). Un abrazo a todos.

pd1: Decir NO a alguien de prensa tiene su peligro...
pd2: No estoy vencido, solo caido XD.

-----Editacion de turno------

Ya me han dado la calabaza de turno. Y bien dada XD. Octava y con honor. Esto de no tener hormonas o algo asi es una putada XD.

1 comentarios:

Zoiberg dijo...

Oiga....ell@s se lo pierden!!!!

Opa opa forever ;)